Blendily Company Culture
Blendily’s goal is to build a lasting entity that evolves, resonates & inspires people (starting from within) to be well & live splendidly.
All employees’ personal/professional goals are nurtured, work/life balance is paramount, open communication is essential. We proactively prevent burnout by creating a work environment that allows employees to make their optimal contribution. The journey is the reward, and any segment traveled with Blendily will have a positive echo, even on a departure.
We encourage curiosity & exploration and strive to be an idealistic radical brand. Employees take ownership of their responsibilities and are encouraged to bring new ideas to the table continually.
At the base line, we stay humble, respect each other, take pride in our work, support each other with a Team mentality (bringing out our strengths & best qualities), and most importantly, have fun!
The Position: Interactive Designer
Blendily is looking for a versatile Interactive Designer that understands interactive digital products, environments, systems, and services. You believe design is a vehicle for change for the greater good and will utilize your skills and talents to propel Blendily’s interests.
This is a fast-paced start-up environment that necessitates all team members to cover many bases. It is a special opportunity to join an idealistic radical brand with global aspirations. Come chart the map with us! This is a full-time position, working on-site.
- You will be part of Blendily’s content production team, creating a wide spectrum of visual designs for brand storytelling
- You will be primarily focused on building Blendily’s digital presence, through web and social media channels
- You will be working on web landing pages, email campaigns, and other digital deliverables
- You will utilize branding & identity concepts to elevate the Blendily brand while adhering to existing brand guidelines
- As we are a small, growing team you will be asked to assist in many different areas including retail sales and special events
- Strong portfolio of design projects, focused primarily on Web & UX, but also including a variety of digital marketing
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS requisite, other coding knowledge is a bonus
- Previous Ecommerce experience requisite, please indicate which platforms you have experience with.
- Weebly experience & Square Marketing experience a big plus
Personality & Values:
- A conscious indiviudal whose values align with Blendily
- A team player that demonstrates a high-level of integrity & personal accountability
- Highly communicative go-getter that is motivated and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and enthusiastic team player with a true can-do attitude
Please email email@example.com with a letter of intent, portfolio url, resume, references and salary expectations.
The Position: Sales Associate
Blendily is looking for a motivated Sales Associate to join our growing team. Previous experience in a retail and customer service is highly preferred.
75% of this position is spent doing the following:
- First and foremost, you should be able to create a welcoming and warm environment for our customers.
- Assisting customers with knowledge of our skincare products.
- You should be a self-starter, capable of working independently, and be detail-oriented.
- Ensure the daily operations of keeping the store looking neat, clean and organized.
- Assist in stocking inventory and packing of online sales.
25% of this position will include responsibilities that will be assigned based on your experience, interest, and skillset.
Starting pay is $12/hr. Eligibility for pay increases/bonuses is after 3-months.
The position will be for approximately 16-24 hours a week.
Applicant must be available to work weekend shifts.
Please reply in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of intent, resume, and references.