Blendily Company Culture
Blendily’s goal is to build a lasting entity that evolves, resonates & inspires people (starting from within) to be well & live splendidly.
All employees’ personal/professional goals are nurtured, work/life balance is paramount, open communication is essential. We proactively prevent burnout by creating a work environment that allows employees to make their optimal contribution. The journey is the reward, and any segment traveled with Blendily will have a positive echo, even on a departure.
We encourage curiosity & exploration and strive to be an idealistic radical brand. Employees take ownership of their responsibilities and are encouraged to bring new ideas to the table continually.
At the base line, we stay humble, respect each other, take pride in our work, support each other with a Team mentality (bringing out our strengths & best qualities), and most importantly, have fun!
Blendily is a skincare kitchen & botanic emporium located in NE Portland offering botanical skincare, bodycare, herbal remedies, and botanical delights. Our products are handmade in-store in small batches and feature herbs we grow & forage ourselves as well as sustainable botanicals we source from trusted suppliers.
Learn more about the company at: www.blendily.com
Blendily is looking for motivated & personable Sales Mavens to join our growing team. Must be available to work weekends. Salary depends on experience.
This position will be headlining Blendily’s sales & business development initiatives at our new flagship store in NE Portland.
• Work magic on the sales floor
• Create a welcoming and warm environment for customers
• Create merchandising displays that are eye-catching & compelling
• Develop an events calendar with programming that will cultivate local community and drive traffic to the store
• Seek out partnerships with other Portland companies that will elevate Blendily’s reach
• Work collaboratively with the Blendily Team to chart a roadmap for success
• Find field sales opportunities such as pop-up events that could be beneficial for the brand
• Be a team player ready to hustle and juggle multiple tasks outside the scope of Sales & Business Development, these duties could include eCommerce, social media, product production, and anything that needs doing
Skills, Education/Training, & Experience:
• Previous experience in a Retail/Customer Service environment
• Bachelor’s or Associates Degree requisite
• Education in any Integrative Health field is highly valued.
• Experience working in cosmetics a plus
Personality & Values:
• A conscious indiviudal whose values align with Blendily
• A team player that demonstrates a high-level of integrity & personal accountability
• Highly communicative go-getter that is ready to kick ass and help Blendily crush.
Please email your cover letter, resume, online handles, references, and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org